On a hot day in the middle of summer, there is nothing better than a refreshing drink. If you are a fan of the zesty flavour of lemons, you will love this delicious lemon fruit cooler recipe. You will only need a few basic ingredients and you can make it in advance for an event.
Lemon fruit cooler ingredients:
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups white grape juice (chilled)
- 1L club soda (chilled)
- 1 orange (halved and sliced)
- ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- ½ cup peaches (sliced)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- This lemon fruit cooler is extremely easy to make. All you need to do is mix the sugar and lemon juice together until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Next add the white grape juice and mix.
- You can chill this mixture if you are not yet ready to serve.
- Alternatively, you can top the pitcher up with club soda, add fruit and enjoy.
- If you like your drinks extra cold, you can pour the chilled drink over some ice in a tall glass.
Remember, when selecting the fruit for this lemon fruit cooler recipe, you should select fresh fruit only. Do not use canned fruit and do not use fruit that is overripe. It is also a good idea to look for fruit that is sourced from local growers. Locally grown fruit is known for being tastier than imported varieties. This is because they don’t need to be treated with different substances just to prevent them from spoiling while they are transported.