Whether you are spending the holidays with your immediate family or planning on inviting a couple of friends, the right Christmas cocktail can make any occasion that much more festive. Here are some great recipes that you should try over the holidays.
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup cranberries juice (white)
- ¼ cup blue curacao
- 1 – 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Lime peel to garnish
- To make this Christmas cocktail, simply place all the ingredients (except the lime peel) in a shaker.
- Shake well and strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with a lime peel and serve.
- 1 ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ – ¾ cup brandy
- 750ml sparkling wine
- Place the seeds and brandy in a bowl. The brandy should cover the seeds.
- Cover with a lid and allow to stand at room temperature for 4 to 24 hours.
- Pour 5 ounces of sparkling wine into champagne glasses.
- Add a few seeds and serve.
- 3 cups orange juice
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries on skewers to garnish
- Pour the orange juice evenly into 8 glasses.
- Top with sparkling wine or champagne.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and serve.
These are a few delicious and refreshing Christmas cocktail recipes that you can try with just a few basic ingredients. Not only will you get to try something new, but you will surely impress your guests as they enjoy your new creations!